No previous Improv or acting experience is necessary for any of Andy's programs. Improv theater games and exercises can help aspiring writers and actors, teachers, corporate executives, managers, people who are shy, in fact ANYONE, to connect with and develop his or her own spontaneous impulses and creative imagination. Improv helps develop an active, vibrant, positive, playful sense of humor.
Andy's workshops, classes and parties are interactive and participants engage in Improv games and exercises in a warm, encouraging, safe atmosphere. Improv is dealing with people in a positive, affirming way. It turns a collection of individuals into a tightly knit group that cares about each other's feelings and actions, that helps each other over the rough spots and exults and laughs together in the good spots. Everyone has FUN and learns at the same time! Albert Einstein wrote, "Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere!"
If you would like to learn the answer to any of these questions through Improv, then Andy's programs may be for you:
- How can I be more spontaneous at auditions?
- How can I learn to be less self-conscious?
- How can I learn to think fast and be more confident in my decision-making?
- What's the secret to creating a funny scene or character?
- How can I improve my presentation and public speaking skills?